Download Your FREE African American Vegan Starter Guide Today!
Get guidance from African American vegan experts on how to transition to a plant-based diet.
Brought to you by Tracye McQuirter, MPH, public health nutritionist, 30-year vegan and national best-selling author of By Any Greens Necessary, in partnership with Farm Sanctuary.
Featuring 40 pages of information and inspiration, including:
- Physician Milton Mills, MD, on why it’s healthier for African Americans to eat plant-based food
- Pediatrician Ruby Thomas, MD, and chef Rain Truth on raising children vegan
- Olympic skier, lifelong vegan Seba Johnson
- Why to go vegan and what to eat
- How to make it affordable
- Eating out and socializing, including navigating family reunions
- Stocking your kitchen
- Saving animals and the environment
- Highlights of African American vegan history
- And 15 simple, healthy, and delicious recipes from renowned black vegan chefs
Note: This form permits one free downloadable literature request per household and additional entries cannot be accepted. Visit our marketplace to order printed literature.