Blueberry waffles are a breakfast classic and extremely simple to veganize for your family and friends to enjoy!
- 2 cups Bisquick Original baking mix
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Neat Egg mix
- 1 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat Belgian waffle iron; grease if necessary.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients except blueberries until blended. Gently fold in blueberries until
- evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Use a 1-cup measuring cup to pour batter onto center of hot waffle iron.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming slows and waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle.
- Top with fresh blueberries, maple syrup, vegan whipped cream or sliced almonds. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.