Creamy Chocolate Brownie Oats are a comfort food lovers wildest dream. They taste so good, you’ll be surprised to find that they’re also an excellent low-sugar, high-protein breakfast option. Whole grain oats and PlantFusion’s Complete Lean Chocolate Brownie supplement are a match made in breakfast heaven.
Chocolate Brownie Protein Oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop PlantFusion Complete Lean Chocolate Brownie Powder
- 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- banana slices for garnish or fruit of choice - optional
- Combine oats and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.Simmer uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Add in almond milk and protein powder and stir in until well combined.
- Divide equally between two bowls. Add peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and drizzle each serving with 1 Tbsp of peanut butter. Add banana slices or any additional desired toppings and serve.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.