Classic Vegan Mac N’ Cheese
- 1 16-ounce box elbow pasta
- 2 TBS vegan butter
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ½ package ½ package vegan cream cheese 4 ounces
- 3/4 cup Follow Your Heart cheddar shreds
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onion for garnish
- Cook elbow pasta according to box instructions.
- Drain the pasta.
- In a pan over medium heat, vegan butter, non-dairy milk, shredded vegan cheeses and and vegan cream cheese. Stir until completely melted.
- Add salt, garlic powder, and pepper to taste.
- Return cooked pasta to pan and stir until evenly coated and simmering.
- Serve and garnish with green onions and vegan shredded parmesan cheese.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.