Egg-Free Festive Nog
- 4 cups dairy-free milk
- 6 ounces silken tofu
- 6 tablespoons maple or agave syrup
- ¼ cup Brandy Amaretto, Southern Comfort, or alcohol of choice (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and process until creamy and smooth. Chill before serving. Adjust spices, sweetness, and alcohol to taste. Serve straight or over ice and dusted with extra nutmeg.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!