Fall Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 2-3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan parmesan we used Follow Your Heart
- 1 lemon
- Clean brussels sprouts, cut in half and put in food processor. When fully chopped, put in bowl.
- Drain garbanzo beans and add to bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine mustard, olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper until creamy. Combine in bowl with other ingredients and toss.
- Taste. Add more dijon, salt, pepper, vinegar or oil to your taste.
- Add cheese and lightly toss. Garnish with lemon slice. (optional)
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.