- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 12 ounces vegan chorizo try Tofurky
- 1 14-ounce can tomato juice
- 1 inch large potato cut into ¼ cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup peas
- Cook onion in olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat until translucent.
- Add chorizo, tomato juice, potatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer over medium-low heat until potatoes are tender, adding a little water if the liquid evaporates too quickly.
- Stir in the peas and heat through. Adjust seasoning and serve over steamed rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!