Garden Quesadilla Pizza
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 tbps tomato paste
- 2 tbps water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- - avocado slices
- 1 tomato medium tomato diced and seeded
- - vegan parmesan cheese
- - vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix tomato paste, water, oregano, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Lay 4 tortillas on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each with about 2 tbsp of vegan cheddar. Top each with the remaining tortillas.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on top of each quesadilla. Set aside ⅓ if the spinach and sprinkle the remaining spinach evenly on each quesadilla. Top with parmesan cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until the edges if the tortilla are browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining spinach, diced tomatoes, and avocado slices.
- Slice each quesadilla pizza in quarters and enjoy.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.