Fresh, crisp, light, and filling, this Ginger Miso Noodle Salad is a quick dish that’s perfect as a side or an entree any day of the week.
By Helanah Warren | @hellohelanah
Sponsored by Follow Your Heart
Ginger Miso Noodle Salad
- 1/2 bottle Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing
- 1 8 oz package rice noodles
- 1 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 large cucumber quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt optional
- sesame seeds and lime wedges optional garnish
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add Miso Ginger Dressing, sweet chili sauce, sliced scallions, and salt to a large mixing bowl and stir together until well combined.
- Add all vegetables and chickpeas to the bowl and toss together until evenly coated.
- Add rice noodles and gently toss until well combined. Serve immediately or allow to chill in the refrigerator for up to 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and lime wedges and serve as an entree or side. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.