Herbed Vegan Gravy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning or ground sage
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups vegetable stock or 2 water mixed with 1 bouillon cube
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Put oil in a small pot and sauté with the garlic and herbs over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and add the flour, while stirring to avoid lumps.
- Cook with the flour for about 2 minutes or until it starts to brown slightly.
- Still whisking, add vegetable stock a little at a time. Continue to cook and whisk until it starts to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Once the gravy has reached desired thickness, remove from heat and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!