- 1 can water-packed green jackfruit
- 1 chipotle in adobo
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a deep frying pan, combine all ingredients and bring to boil.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes, breaking up jackfruit with a utensil.
- Cook until liquid has mostly evaporated and jackfruit begins to get crispy, about 10 more minutes.
- Serve inside flour tortillas with salsa, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!