This hot cocoa gets a boost of flavor from pumpkin pie spice and is the perfect sweet and creamy drink for cold nights.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows
- 4 cups cashew milk or plant-based milk of choice
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup Dandies mini marshmallows
- Pour cashew milk, cocoa powder, salt, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice into a saucepan and whisk continually on medium heat. Stir until ingredients are fully incorporated and mixture is simmering.
- Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve in a mug and top generously with Dandies Marshmallows and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.