A toasty take on a vegan deli classic, these cheesy Reuben Quesadillas are balanced in flavor and texture thanks to Barbecue Sunshine Burgers.
- 1 box Barbecue Sunshine Burgers (contains 3 burgers)
- 3 slices slice vegan cheese we used Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda
- 3 tbsp fresh sauerkraut
- 6 mini tortillas
- 3 tbsp vegan tartar sauce we used Follow Your Heart Brand
- 3 tbsp French dressing check ingredients to ensure it's vegan
- Prepare Sunshine Burgers according to package instructions. In a bowl add French dressing and tartar sauce and stir until well combined. Heat a large griddle or non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Spray with an even layer of cooking spray. Assemble each quesadilla layering a tortilla, a slice of vegan cheese, 1 tbsp sauerkraut, one vegan burger, a dollop of sauce, and top with a second tortilla. Cook for 5-7 minutes until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat 3 times and serve immediately.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.