- 1 14-ounce package extra firm tofu drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or vegan butter try Earth Balance
- ½ pound white button mushrooms sliced
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup packedfresh spinach
- 2 green onions diced
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric for color
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oil or butter in a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the tofu into the pan and sauté, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Lightly toss in the pan until well-cooked, about 5 more minutes.
- Adjust spices to taste and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!