Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries not thawed
- Zest of 1 lemon optional
- 1½ cups dairy-free milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a muffin tin or line tin with paper cups.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Toss in blueberries and lemon zest, if using.
- Separately, whisk together dairy-free milk, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Gently mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin tin, filling each tin about two-thirds of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and let muffins sit 5 minutes before removing from tin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!