Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup vegan butter softened (try Earth Balance)
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly stir in the dairy-free milk and then add the vanilla to make a creamy mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add this dry mixture to the liquid mixture and stir well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop small spoonfuls of the batter onto non-stick cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!