Vegan Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1 12-ounce package vegan chicken strips (try Beyond Meat Gardein, or Morning Star)
- 2 stalks celery diced
- ½ cup onion minced
- ½ cup green or red bell pepper diced
- ¾ cup vegan mayonnaise (try Just Mayo Earth Balance, or Vegenaise)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Chop up the vegan chicken strips into small cubes and grill for a few minutes over medium heat. Add 1-2 teaspoons of oil to prevent sticking, if needed. Once golden and a bit crispy, remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken strips well with the remaining ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve in a sandwich or over a green salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!