- 8-10 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mild chili powder
- 1 ½ cups tomato sauce
- ½ package firm tofu drained
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- A squeeze of lemon
- Black pepper to taste
- Tear up the tortillas into large bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large to medium-sized frying pan over medium heat. Add chili powder and cook for about 30 seconds, then add tortillas and stir, coating the tortillas with chili oil.
- Blend all remaining ingredients except queso until smooth. Pour mixture over tortillas in the pan.
- Top with queso and cover, turning down heat to medium low. Cook until heated all the way through, about 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!