Vegan Pecan Pie
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 6 tablespoons vegan butter try Earth Balance
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons molasses optional for color
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup raw turbinado sugar
- Prepared 9″ pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the filling ingredients, except the pecans and sugar, in a blender. Process on high for about a minute, or until completely smooth. Toss the sugar and the pecans together in a bowl and pour the blended ingredients over it, stirring to coat.
- Pour the filling ingredients into the prepared crust. Bake for 45 minutes or until the crust and top of the pie are golden and the filling is set. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!