- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cut broccoli
- 1½ Italian vegan sausage diced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Mix The Vegg Scramble mix with water gradually according to package instructions. Season mixture with spices to taste
- Heat the oil or butter in a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat. Prepare The Vegg Scramble according to package instructions.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Lightly toss in the pan until well-cooked, about 5 more minutes.
- Adjust spices to taste and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.
I’m confused. Please help.
“Heat the oil or butter in a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat. Prepare The Vegg Scramble according to package instructions.”
What package is this recipe referring to?
Hi Sarah “The Vegg” is the vegan egg substitute used in this recipe. I have linked the product below, and the preparation instruction can be found in the third picture in the photo gallery. This recipe also works with whatever vegan egg product that your prefer (tofu, Just Egg, etc;).