- 14-oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp dijon or whole grain mustard
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp dulse flakes
- 2 sliced Persian cucumbers
- Place the chickpeas in mixing bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork
- Add shredded carrots and mix until evenly distributed with chickpeas.
- Add lemon juice, salt, paprika, and dulse flakes and stir throughout mixture.
- Mix in vegan mayo, hummus, mustard, celery, onion, and relish to complete the salad.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers, over toast with romaine lettuce, in a wrap, or with crackers.