This chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake parfait is a dessert lovers dream! It’s full of decadence: vegan whipped cream, vegan cream cheese, melted dairy-free dark chocolate, and two kinds of strawberries. Plus this recipe gets bonus points because it requires absolutely no baking.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1 8 oz container vegan cream cheese made with WayFare brand
- 1 can coconut whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips melted
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 1.2 oz bag freeze-dried strawberries (optional)
- 10-12 strawberries diced
- 6 graham crackers, crushed Nabisco and Keebler Original varieties are vegan friendly
- Chill coconut cream in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Open and pour into a chilled bowl and mix with a whisk or hand mixer until a light billowy whipped cream is formed. This will take 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl add vegan cream cheese, agave nectar, vanilla, melted chocolate and coconut oil. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined and cream cheese is smooth. Add the whipped cream and stir in with a whisk until well combined. Add freeze-dried strawberries and gently fold in until evenly distributed. Chill in refrigerator of 15-30 minutes.
- To assemble your parfaits, select 6 dessert dishes and layer with 1-2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs, 2-3 heaping spoonfuls of chocolate cheesecake filling, and top with an even layer of diced strawberries. Repeat to crate another set of layers in each dish. Serve immediately or prepare in advance and store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.