These Cookies and Cream Protein Pancakes are fluffy, sweet, and deliciously chocolaty thanks to PlantFusion vegan protein powder and homemade chocolate sauce.
Cookies and Cream Protein Pancakes
- 1 packet PlantFusion Cookies & Cream Complete Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cooking oil spray
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- Add all pancake ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Heat a skillet over medium heat and coat evenly with cooking oil spray. Use a ⅓ measuring cup to spoon batter on the the griddle. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the surface of the pancakes is covered with bubbles and flip coking for an addition 3 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together syrup, cocoa powder and almond milk until smooth. Drizzle over pancakes and serve.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.