Fruit and Yogurt Bowl
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 container Kite Hill yogurt
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup vegan granola
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk together. Let sit for at least 30 minutes until mixture begins to thicken to a pudding like texture.
- Stir yogurt into the chia pudding mixture until evenly distributed.
- Decorate with sliced bananas, frozen berries, and granola.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.