Lentils, quinoa, zucchini, and snap peas get a kick of flavor and spice from green curry in this easy low-fat stir fry that is both satisfying and nutritious.
Green Curry Lentil & Quinoa Stir Fry
- 1 cup dried green lentils
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 2 cups snap peas sliced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce or Bragg Liquid Aminos
- sea salt to taste
- Prepare quinoa and lentils according to package instructions and set aside.
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Add all liquids and seasonings and mix until well combined. Bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini and snap peas and cook for about 3 minutes until vegetables are heated through. Gently stir in lentils and quinoa and cover with a lid, keeping it slightly ajar to allow steam to release. Reduce heat to medium low and allow to cook for another 10 minutes until liquid is mostly evaporated.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Produce provided by Hungry Harvest .
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!