- 1 large box Goya or Royal Flan egg-free
- 3 ¼ cups coconut milk or cream
- Fresh fruit
- From Goya or Royal Flan box, take caramel sauce packet and empty contents into 6 small heat-proof dishes.
- Combine coconut milk and flan mix in saucepan, stirring to keep mixture smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and ladle into prepared dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour; it will thicken as it cools.
- Loosen edges of flan mold with tip of knife. Top with plate and invert, removing mold.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!