This Cookie Dough Nice Cream is a cold and creamy treat that is simple to prepare and completely dairy-free. Make you own cookie dough using this recipe from TryVeg.com, or purchase a vegan prepared option. To assemble, simply blend and freeze for a naturally sweet treat.
Cookie Dough Nice Cream
- 4 ripe bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup cookie dough
- Slice bananas into 1 inch thick chunks and freeze overnight (or for 6-8 hours) in an air-tight container.
- Make cookie dough using the recipe from TryVeg.com linked below. Take about 1 cup of the cookie dough and and separate into chunks that are about ½ inch around. Set aside to chill in the refrigerator.
- Add frozen bananas and coconut milk to a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a glass dish. Sprinkle cookie dough chunks into nice cream mix. Cover with a lid or saran wrap and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Use an ice cream scoop to serve and garnish with vegan toppings including sprinkles, chocolate sauce, or fresh fruit.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.