Fiesta French Bread Pizza
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1/2 package package vegan chorizo
- 1/2 - bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 - onion, diced
- 1 - French Baguette
- Vegan Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes until surface is golden brown.
- Brown chorizo according to package instructions.
- Mix tomato sauce and salsa.
- Top each toasted baguette with salsa sauce, cheese, peppers, onions and chorizo.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Enjoy as is or serve with sour cream, avocado, and cilantro
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.