These gooey flourless peanut butter cookies are simple to prepare and perfect to share. They’re an easy gluten-free baked treat that can be recreated with any nut or seed butter of your choice. Add oatmeal, raisins, or vegan chocolate chips for a extra special treat that you and your friends will love to eat.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 4 tbsp Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Allow to chill in a freezer for 30-60 minutes.
- Drop tsp sized portions of the dough on a parchment lined baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until cookies have spread and have an even golden brown color. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes. Cookies will be very delicate and will fall apart if you try to remove them sooner.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.