This flavorful gluten-free teriyaki noodle stir-fry is full of flavor and nutrients thanks to lots of green vegetables, and hearty quinoa spaghetti by Tresomega. This recipe was developed as a submission for the Tresomega Recipe Challenge.
You can purchase Tresomega Products online at Sam’s Club: www.samsclub.com .
Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
- 1 package Gluten-Free Quinoa Spaghetti
- 1 package Teriyaki Jackfruit by The Jackfruit Company
- 1 8 oz container brown mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 large yellow onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 12 oz bag frozen asparagus spears, thawed you can also use fresh
- 1 Tbsp Tresomega Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Slice asparagus spears into thirds lengthwise and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil. When oil is melted add onions, mushrooms, green pepper, spices and tamari sauce and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Add teriyaki jackfruit and saute for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus in a layer on top of the mushrooms and jackfruit and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to medium and cook for five minutes until asparagus is heated through. Remove lid and add pasta and cilantro and gently toss everything together until well combined.
- Serve immediately with a bit more cilantro for garnish.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.