With fewer than 10 ingredients, this simple vegan take on an Italian classic is a perfect family meal on a busy weeknight.
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 16-oz block of tofu
- 1/2 cup Treeline Garlic and Herb Cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 16-oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 minutes. Remove from heat immediately and rinse with cool water. Lay individually on a cookie sheet lined with paper towels.
- Crumble tofu into large mixing bowl. Add spinach, Treeline cheese, herbs, and spices. Mix until well combined.
- Add about 3 tbsp. of the tofu mixture onto each lasagna noodle. Spread to create an even layer and roll securely making sure the seam side is down.
- Pour about half of the marinara into a rectangular glass baking dish. Arrange the lasagna rolls, seam-side-down, into rows. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle on a generous layer of vegan mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until sauce is gently bubbling and shredded cheese has melted.
Committed to making plant-based eating more accessible for everyone, Jessica Carter develops simple and delicious vegan recipes and coordinates collaborations with vegan brands to help people make more sustainable and compassionate buying choices. Her recipes have been featured on FOX45 Baltimore, Let’s Talk Live, and Good Morning Washington. She completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program in March 2019.